Account Manager - Remote
About Credit Key
Credit Key’s mission is to deliver a superior business payment experience at B2B point-of-purchase. Our core product allows B2B merchants to offer buy-now-pay-later financing at ecommerce checkout.
Credit Key’s Client Success team is responsible for existing-client revenue at Credit Key, as well as the cross sale of new products and the search for opportunities to drive new volume amongst our client base. Every member of our Client Success team directly affects our bottom line and is also a key driving force in why our clients are successful and love us.
We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We deeply care about hiring individuals that spike in empathy because we believe that is the only way to promote a culture of Client Focus. We make sure that top performers are recognized and promoted frequently, and have built a collaborative environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
Lastly, the Client Success team is responsible for helping other parts of the company (such as Product/Engineering/Marketing) to understand what our clients need to be successful - so every member of the team is expected to work cross-functionally.
About the Role
The key to our Account Manager role is to retain our clients by helping them realize their full potential with Credit Key by increasing their share of wallet with our suite of products, cross-selling new solutions, retaining client relationships, proactively identifying and addressing reasons for churn, and communicating client feedback and needs to our Product team to help inform the evolving client experience and future product development.
You will be a dedicated relationship manager to a portfolio of our most strategic clients. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with these clients and ensuring they are set up for success on Credit Key by increasing our share of wallet, cross-selling new solutions, and proactively supporting client satisfaction. On a daily basis, you will be an advisor to our most prolific clients. You will support your portfolio by working closely with our support team to help drive outcomes for our clients.
You will personify Credit Key’s brand to our clients, and you should take this very seriously. At Credit Key, our clients come before anything else and you will be expected to do everything in your power to ensure they are happy and successful.
What you'll do
- Oversee all aspects of the internal and external Customer Support Experience and Credit Key brand
- Manage all KPI statistics
- Develop and streamline all standards of practice and procedures
- Perform weekly check-ins with team members to track performance and develop team rapport and retention
- Train, coach, and develop new and existing team members
- Proactively seek opportunities to build Credit Key’s value across client base
- Act as a key point of contact for onboarding new customer partnerships
- Deliver regular and ad hoc reporting as needed for key stakeholders
- Resolve escalated customer inquiries on a daily basis including but not limited to loan and payment related matters, technical issues, and other general questions via phone call, email, and chat
- Update customers’ account details including but not limited to phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Monitor and process compliance related escalations (KYC, collections, etc)
- Gather and evaluate evidence to resolve disputes by working with consumers and merchants
- Help identify trends and areas of improvement including agent coaching, quality monitoring and product features
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Credit Key teams to analyze, assess and resolve complex customer issues
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Analyze and report product issues to our Engineering and Development teams
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
What we look for
- 3-5 years of previous experience at a B2B SaaS company or financial services company in a customer success, relationship management, or sales role
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
Why you want to work with us
- Unlimited Vacation. We hire adults and treat them as such. We are committed to an output-oriented, not butt-in-seat culture.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Great Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Match
- 100% Remote. Flexible Work Schedule & Location.
- Work From Home / Internet / Cell Phone Stipend.
- Supportive. Highly collaborative team environment.
Something looks off?