Collections Resolution Specialist - Remote
Credit Key’s mission is to deliver a superior business payment experience at B2B point-of-purchase. Our core product allows B2B merchants to offer buy-now-pay-later financing at ecommerce checkout.
About the Role
Credit Key is seeking a collections resolution specialist to join our risk team. This position reports to the Manager of Risk Operations and is responsible for performing a variety of (B2B) collection tasks on delinquent accounts.
What you'll do
- Manage internal collection queue with varying stages of delinquency and past due balances.
- Initiate contact with delinquent borrowers on a consistent basis via outbound call and email communications.
- Negotiating repayment terms to resolve delinquency within allowable timeframes.
- Timely and accurately process ACH and debit card payments.
- Maintain collection notes on customer accounts.
- Ensure reported bankruptcies are logged according to outlined procedures.
- Issue billing pauses and forbearances when applicable.
- Researching and resolving collection related complaints and disputes.
- Working with customer support and collections partners to resolve collection related issues that may arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we look for
- Minimum of three (3) years collections experience in consumer or commercial collections.
- General knowledge of collections regulations.
- Pleasant demeanor and good phone etiquette.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail.
Why you want to work with us
- Unlimited Vacation. We hire adults and treat them as such. We are committed to an output-oriented, not butt-in-seat culture.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Great Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Match
- 100% Remote. Flexible Work Schedule & Location.
- Work From Home / Internet / Cell Phone Stipend.
- Supportive. Highly collaborative team environment.
Something looks off?