Receipt Quality Manager
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
In order to reward users for the items they purchase, we must accurately identify products based solely on the receipt image submitted by users to the Fetch app. However, many retailers make it difficult to identify products on a receipt. That’s where the Receipt Quality Team comes in.
As a Receipt Quality Manager, you will play an integral role in rewarding users when they create value for our partner brands. The ultimate mission? Ensuring quality reads on every receipt, every time.
To aid in reaching this mission, Receipt Quality Managers lead high performing teams that participate in two main functions:
- Measuring: Assess and score the quality of our receipt reading processes.
- Mapping: Create answer keys for difficult to read receipts.
Receipt Quality is a function distinct to Fetch, making this a unique and challenging opportunity. As a Receipt Quality Manager, you will focus on problem solving, owning and pushing forward strategic initiatives, while coaching and managing your team to rockstar performance.
Candidates who are successful in this role are:
- Enthusiastic about Fetch
- You are ready to help reimagine what shopping looks like!
- Experienced People Leaders
- You know when your team is succeeding, you are succeeding. You provide specific and actionable coaching, hold people accountable, and challenge them to reach their full potential.
- Adept Project Managers
- You balance many priorities at once, keep excellent notes, identify key priorities, adhere to deadlines, and inspire others to keep moving forward.
- Tenacious Problem Solvers
- You know there is solution to every problem and you are committed to finding it.
- Fast Learners
- You gravitate toward challenges and seek opportunities for learning and growth.
- You use data to drive your decisions.
- Adaptable to change
- We move fast and improve daily. You are excited about working at an accelerated pace and implementing real change.
- Self-motivated & Proactive
- You aren’t willing to settle. When you identify something that can be improved, you take the initiative to make it happen.
Skills and experience we believe you will need for this position:
- 2+ years of leadership experience, directly managing (performance reviews, coaching, delegating, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google equivalents (including Gmail)
- Ability to synthesize and leverage complex data sets and partner with cross-functional product/tech partners
Other nice to have qualities include:
- Familiarity with the CPG industry
- 1+ years of data analysis, data visualization, or SQL experience
- We currently value this position at a base salary between $78,000-$90,000 + Equity.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
Something looks off?