Social Media Content Creator
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the user shopping experience will require a Social Media Content Creator to join our marketing acquisition team. In this role, you will create and be featured in short form video (Reels/TikTok/Shorts) content to engage, educate our users and drive follower growth. We are looking for a storyteller with great visual communication skills that can express the mission and impact of the Fetch brand across various platforms.
This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager, Organic and Paid Social. Duties in this role will include planning, developing, and executing Fetch’s content strategies for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok and Youtube Shorts. Collaborate with other internal teams as needed to optimize for follower growth, engagement, and promote in-app behavior.
To put it simply: you will put awesome stuff into the world that grows our social audience and engagement. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What you’ll do
- Create short form video content (15-60 second) to raise brand presence and in-app engagement
- Identify trends and develop content for Reels, TikTok, and YT Shorts
- Research updates for social all platforms to stay on top of all change
- Schedule Daily content for approval on Falcon
- Collaborate with internal teams to further develop content
- Help maintain high standards of quality for brand voice and visual assets
- Community management: monitor and respond to comments and dms
- Assist in campaign reporting and readouts
- Work closely with creative team
- Follower growth
- Engagement rates
- Impressions / Reach / Views
What will make you a good fit:
- Strong grasp of the social media landscape
- Enjoys being featured in all video content
- Must be skilled in Capcut, Adobe Premiere, or similar editing software
- Proven self-starter – independent thinking will be key
- Deadline-driven & detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish)
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in short form video creation
$55,000 - $65,000 + Equity
*Can discuss based on experience.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides $10,000 per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
Something looks off?