Marketing Coordinator, Partner Communications
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator of Partner Communications who will support communication strategy and execution for our hundreds of partner brands. This role will report into the Associate Director of Partner Marketing. Measuring success will be easy. We will increase awareness, purchases, and loyalty to our brand partners, thus creating more value (more points!) for our Fetch users. For our brand partners, you will help us better connect their brands with millions of Fetch users and report back campaign results to showcase the value of engagement through our platform.
- Assisting partner-brand communication strategy, planning, content creation, execution, and performance evaluation across all channels (email, push messages, in-app messages, social)
- Operational management and creation of partner communication campaigns
- Supporting the Associate Director of Partner Marketing in partner meetings
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs for various campaigns and compiling metrics to be sent to the Partner Development teams.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Partner Development, Creative, QA, Product teams, and more to bring marketing efforts to life
Skills we believe you need for this position
- 1-2 years work experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a similar field
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of metrics with a data mindset
- Strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have experience using a marketing automation or email service platform (ex.:Constant Contact, Salesforce, Marketo,Hubspot, Iterable, etc.)
- Have experience working in a client-facing role or agency environment
- Have worked in partner marketing or content marketing
$60,000 - $65,000 + Equity
*Can discuss based on experience.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides $10,000 per year in education reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
Something looks off?