What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are looking for an Annotation Specialist to join our team and help us build amazing technologies & solve the unique challenges that we face at Fetch. You’ll be working alongside a small team of other Annotators that will be collaborating with multiple teams across our Tech organization. Success in this role requires getting comfortable “in the weeds” with the problems that these teams are tackling and contributing to solutions that ensure forward progress. Expect to be working on problems related to translating physical & digital receipt details into useful data points, product attributes like categorizations & brands, & more.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Daily review of receipt-based information to identify accurate data labels in order to support machine learning model development across various teams.
- Accurately enter labels & tags for the data that you will audit
- Attend regular meetings to align on proper processes for a variety of workflows tailored to each individual machine learning model.
- Communicate with various model stakeholders and teammates to address cases of ambiguous data labeling and problems identified from the annotation process.
- Meet quota-driven metrics on a regular basis to ensure pacing of data review is completed in a timely manner with accurate results.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with the grocery or consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Adaptable: We move fast and improve daily. You are excited about working at an accelerated pace and implementing real change.
- Coachable: You love feedback and want to leverage it to continue growing.
- Proficient in Google Sheets or MS Excel. Technical skills like SQL or Python are a plus.
- Strong communication skills. Written and conversational proficiency in English.
- Employees may be entitled to insurance of major medical costs, life insurance, total permanent disability and dental.