What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
In the Fraud Analyst role, you are a critical part of the user experience by ensuring that good, honest users get their points accurately and without interruption, while people who are trying to cheat the system are prevented from doing so. In this role you will help review data and behavior for suspicious activity and action when fraudulent activity is identified per our company terms of service and team guidelines.
This position is full time and requires the Fraud Analyst to work every Saturday and Sunday, on a 9am-6pm CST schedule in addition to three assigned weekdays.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Daily review of user accounts and actions based on suspected fraudulent activity, follow established processes to mitigate revenue loss and prevent future fraud
- Identify activity, behavior, and data that is indicative of fraudulent behavior based on manual review and data analysis
- Suggest new methods to catch fraud activity early or improve existing processes
- Work with support and users to ensure a seamless experience, escalate wide-spread issues or trends for immediate response
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly performance expectations consistent with team and department goals
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in a fast-paced environment by actively consuming support communications and resources
- Bring fun to Fetch by engaging with your colleagues and celebrating both individual and team accomplishments
The ideal candidate:
- Technically Proficient: Google is your best friend
- Fast Learner: Rapid fire communication works for you
- Adapts to Change: New things are your vibe
- OK with Repetition: OK with Repetition
- Self-Motivated: You bet on you, and win every time!
- Quantitative and Qualitative Goal Setter: Working fast to meet quotas without sacrificing quality and accuracy
- Seeks Feedback: Even Messi needs a coach
- Maintains a Positive Attitude: Happiness is more than just an emoji
- Professional and Accountable: Not everything can be solved with a meme
- Maintains Focus: “I’m in the zone”
- Service Minded: Does what is best for our users, even if it’s difficult for us
- Resourceful: You follow life hacks
- Problem Solving: You know that clearing the cache and cookies is a good place to start
- Team Mindset: Gaming is fun. Multi-player gaming is also fun