What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Fetch Product Design team is responsible for the entirety of design within the Fetch app—from user experience design to creative direction and production. Our goal is to deliver a fun experience that our shoppers (and partners) love and can’t live without.
Fetch is looking for talented Product Designers to join our team. You will be working within a focused, balanced team; it is your responsibility to support efforts which measurably improve people’s lives.
Product designers at Fetch must be…
- Risk-takers. You’ve got ample room to fail and no time to play it safe.
- Endlessly curious. You never hesitate to ask “why” and tirelessly seek out innovative solutions.
- Expert collaborators. You are equally comfortable working side-by-side with executive stakeholders, teammates, and non-technical colleagues as you are with your fellow designers.
- UI craftspeople. A background in visual design is not required but a well-practiced eye for detail & aesthetics absolutely is. Your shipped mobile app work needs to knock our socks off.
- Radically scrappy. You thrive in ambiguity and won’t hesitate to get exactly what you need to keep moving ahead. You can get stuff done!
- Team-players. Our secret sauce is our team dynamic; we don’t have time for egos.
By month 3 you will be…
- Intimately familiar with the Fetch app; using it in your daily life.
- Integrated within your team
- Understanding your team’s focus, goals, and KPIs
- Developing strong working relationships with your Directly Responsible Individual (DRI), Product manager, and Engineering lead within your team
By month 6 you will be…
- Developing strong working relationships outside of your team with key stakeholders
- Exploring the unknowns—what opportunities are untouched?
- Leading design critiques of your work with cross-functional stakeholders and peers
- Handling ambiguity & influencing decisions within your team
By year 1 you will be…
- Launching a successful feature into production
We’re looking for people who have:
- Native mobile app design experience or enterprise web application experience
- Experience with Figma, Miro, and/or Protopie