What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Billing Analyst will support the Financial Operations team in maintaining organized and timely billing practices. The ideal candidate will exhibit self-motivation, analytical prowess, an aptitude for process enhancement, and effectively implement positive changes. Additionally, the candidate must showcase exceptional organizational abilities and build strong cross-functional relationships.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Generate and distribute invoices based on client-specific terms
- Interpret contracts for billing requirements; prebills, payment terms, billing frequency, and invoice distribution.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather any additional information required for billing and invoicing
- Keep our billing system updated with current account billing preferences
- Promptly address and resolve billing discrepancies and inquiries.
- Adhere to company guidelines and billing procedures, ensuring compliance.
- Identify opportunities for continual process improvement
The ideal candidate:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years of similar work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work with minimal supervision.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization.
- Maintain detailed notes, task creation and reminders in our billing documents and tools
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $55,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.