What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role
The next step in evolving our shopper journey will be adding a Content Writer to our Acquisition den. This individual will create smart, delightful and informative content to ensure consumers have as rewarding an experience with Fetch as possible. Our next Content Writer must be based near one of our office locations in Madison, Chicago, Birmingham, or Boston. While we are hiring near offices for any on site collaborations, there are no in office mandates.
What you’ll do
- Write clear, impactful copy that helps enhance every touchpoint consumers have with our app and our brand.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audiences and what motivates them.
- Develop content for a range of communications, including:
- Push messages
- In-app messaging
- Video scripts
- Contribute to the continued development of the voice and tone of the Fetch brand.
- Generate original content and refresh existing communications.
- Work within the creative process and Fetch’s established approach to messaging.
- Actively participate in meetings, discussions and brainstorms.
- Present and provide rationale for work.
How you’ll do it
- Concept, write, iterate, and revise copy based on provided briefs and feedback.
- Distill topics and present them in ways that are easy to digest.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to elevate copy.
- Bring the same level of passion and creativity to all projects, big and small.
- Demonstrate dedication to diversity, inclusion, and representation.
- Keep on top of trends in content, storytelling, and best practices for copywriting.
- Open to rounds of feedback to ensure we get the messaging just right.
Who you’ll work with
- Collaborate closely with all members of the Engage marketing team.
- Lean on other members of the Creative Guild, across a range of skillsets.
- Support copy leadership and their initiatives.
Skills we believe you need for this position
- 5+ years copywriting experience.
- Great with words, a good vocabulary and solid understanding of grammar — and knows when to bend the rules.
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration.
- A self-starter who is proactive and willing to find solutions to move a project forward.
- Ability to transform insights and strategy into excellent creative output.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and able to work with type in Adobe Creative Cloud.
Nice to Haves
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Familiarity with monday.com as project management tool
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides Ten Thousand per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago or Remote. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.