Director, Measurement Ads, Go-to-Market
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
As the Director, Measurement Ads, GTM, an individual contributor, you will play a pivotal role in driving the successful launch and optimization of measurement-focused advertising products. You will be responsible to define and execute on Fetch’s holistic measurement strategy for both brand and performance focused products - ranging from MMM strategy, brand lift, sales ROAS vs incrementality etc. This position is a really unique opportunity to develop the measurement framework from scratch including what should be done in house vs in partnership with 3Ps.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for measurement-focused advertising products, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with data analytics teams to define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for measurement ad products, ensuring continuous improvement based on insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, marketing, and customer success, to drive successful product launches and adoption.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to inform the development of measurement advertising products incl. 3P partnerships that Fetch should invest in.
- Create compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences, highlighting the unique benefits of Fetch’s measurement ad solutions which are unaffected with 3P cookies depreciation.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop promotional materials, sales collateral, and campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of measurement ad products.
- Provide sales teams with the necessary tools, training, and support to effectively communicate the value proposition of measurement ad solutions to clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, agencies, and technology partners, to drive successful partnerships and customer satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to think strategically and align product go-to-market strategies with overall business objectives.
- Excellent Execution Skills: Execution is crucial in a Product Go-to-Market role as it transforms strategic plans into tangible outcomes, ensuring effective product launches, market penetration, and successful alignment of cross-functional teams for sustained business impact.
- Analytical Skills: Data-driven decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze metrics and KPIs to measure the success of go-to-market strategies.
- Sales Enablement: Experience in developing sales enablement tools, training materials, and playbooks to support the sales team in effectively communicating the value of the product.Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills to develop clear and compelling product messaging, as well as to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing market conditions, customer needs, and competitive landscapes.
- Results-driven: Results-oriented with a focus on achieving key performance indicators and driving measurable success in product launches.
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- Current or previous in the ads industry or the Retail Media industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle changing market conditions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the enterprise CPG, Retail and/or Restaurant industries.
- Proven track record of successful product launches.
- At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $160,000-$230,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.