What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Position and Duties:
This position will serve in the full-time, exempt position reporting to the Head of IT Operations. Below are the main areas of focus for this position:
What We Do:
As a member of the IT Ops team, you’ll help us scale with the growth of Fetch. You’ll use SaaS platforms large and small to enable our staff to be efficient and productive, while keeping us secure. We value curiosity, learning from mistakes, and a can-do attitude.
What You’ll Do:
- Be on-site IT support at our Boston office (at least two-three days a week)
- Take ownership of IT support request tickets, triaging and escalating as needed
- Provide technical support to staff for Mac, Windows laptops
- Maintain and manage inventory of IT equipment through an MDM platform.
- Administer SaaS apps and account access for the tools our team depend on including:
- G Suite
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Apple (macOS, MDM, ABM, VPP)
- Microsoft (Windows 10, Azure AD, Office 365, Intune)
- AWS (IAM, Route 53)
- Be a technical resource for questions related to the above tools with the ability to produce an appropriate solution (or delegate as needed)
- Assist in leading our onboarding experience by both procuring and deploying devices remotely and provisioning access using our SSO platform
- Applying best practice security policies and strategies
- Create and maintain quality technical documentation that describes the processes and systems you work with
- Multi-task on assignments, prioritize and deliver on routine tasks and assigned projects
We know we're both succeeding when:
- We feel comfortable throwing miscellaneous technical tasks at you. We know you can get the job done
- You’ve shown that you’re interested in and capable of leading continuous improvement efforts
- You’re able to organize your workflow using task management and communicate updates effectively
- Our onboarding process is seamless and consistent
- You can handle service requests start to finish, escalating when necessary
- Employees are impressed with how you’ve resolved their technical issues – perhaps they’ve learned something new!
Skills We Believe You Need for This Position:
- Prior experience administering users in G Suite, Okta, and/or similar SaaS software
- Enthusiastic about helping people, with a friendly and reassuring attitude
- A deep working knowledge with personal experience using both macOS and Windows
- Working knowledge of SAML concepts and SSO applications (Okta, OneLogin, etc)
- Familiarity with UNIX scripting, automation tools, webhooks, and API request concepts
- You have a handle on and personal interest in staying up to date on the latest consumer tech
Skills We Believe Would Be Helpful for This Position:
- B.S. Computer Science, Information Systems with equivalent experience in an IT role (2-4 years)
- You’ve been an Atlassian admin and are a guru with concepts related to Jira project administration
- Prior experience in office expansions across the country
- A functional understanding of networking concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten Thousand per year in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.