iOS, Mobile Engineer, Apprenticeship
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require growing the engineering team. We’re hiring iOS Engineer Apprentices to contribute immediately and hopefully transition to full-time positions upon completion of the 3 month internship. We seek graduates that can begin working here immediately!
You will build highly performant mobile applications to integrate seamlessly with our backend services. You’ll be working on a small, multi-functional team that may include other engineers, a designer, product manager, data scientist and other roles. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop an amazing solution with the mentorship of an experienced team member.
In your tool-bag:
- An understanding of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to learn quickly
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Effective communication, including the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- You are self-driven and able to prioritize your time effectively
You have experience with:
- Object oriented or functional programming languages (Swift, Objective C)
- Mobile Development (iOS)
- Modern App Architecture (MVVM)
- Version control system (Git)
Bonus points for:
- iOS experience
- Implementing UI programmatically
- Personal app release
- Test writing and quality assurance
Something looks off?