Client Operations Associate
*** We are not actively hiring for this position at this time. We are only accepting applications for passive candidates. Once we have positions available for this role we will begin the interview process. ***
Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business the business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing 250+% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
The Customer Support Associate is responsible for delivering extraordinary customer experience that serves as a differentiator by responding to inquiries, requests and general customer correspondence in a professional and timely manner. It is expected that the Customer Support Associate will be able to independently bring most customer questions to a resolution or, when necessary, act as a liaison between the customer and various internal partners to resolve more complex customer requests or issues.
This is a fast-paced environment and this job requires the ability to adapt to a changing environment. The ideal candidate will have customer support experience within the financial sector, and understands accounting. If you live to make customers happy and successful then you may be the right person for this job!
What You’ll be doing
- Drives the success of Finexio’s customers including program management, customer service/support, training
- Develop strong knowledge of the accounts-payable processes and pain points.
- Focus on what the customer wants and needs and effectively communicate that to our team so that we can better serve our customers
- Maintains an understanding of customers’ immediate, short and long- term business needs in order to protect, retain and increase revenues
- Inform product/sales of customer needs/requests
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Finexio’s solution
- Provide creative ideas to customer challenges and opportunities
- Work to resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Facilitate the collection of information and documents as needed from customer to ensure a successful program.
- Educate customers on best practices, and processes
- Provide product training and documentation to customers
- Work cross-functionally with other teams and departments to ensure resolution of case inquiry is seamless
- Build strong, positive relationships with client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Goal driven and results oriented.
- Must show empathy and take accountability in all that you do.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized while maintaining a pipeline of projects/follow up.
- Highly collaborative with clients and internal partners to achieve business goals.
- Natural relationship building- will need to develop both internal and external.
- Successful time management and work prioritization.
- Ability to anticipate client needs and develop plans to address in a timely manner.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing/communications.
- Equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2 to 4 years experience in technology related business, customer contact experience preferred.
- Knowledge of banking and payment-related products preferred.
- Knowledge of Zendesk preferred.
- Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
*** Please note this position will potentially become a hybrid role in Orlando, FL ***
Compensation: $40,000 -$48,000 base.