Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business-to-business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing revenue over 100% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
Finexio is searching for a full-stack Marketing Associate to support our team across multiple areas of marketing, with a focus on demand generation, content creation, and reporting. As part of the Finexio Marketing team, you will assist in creating compelling marketing messages, executing campaigns, creating new collateral, enhancing the company’s online presence, and collaborating with cross-functional team members.
Successful candidates are self-starters with a strong desire to grow a business and grow as a B2B marketer. Strong communication skills, project management, and attention to detail are second nature to you. You can dig into the numbers, which allows your analytical skills to shine without losing your creative style. You are proactive, take initiative, and can prioritize and manage your own time. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and who will enhance Finexio through their contributions — holding themselves and others accountable and ensuring that the quality of our message and work is never compromised.
- Education in Marketing, Communications, Business, Finance, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Payments or B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated consistent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Strong writing, presentation, and creative skills
- Strong numerical, analytical, and data-processing skills
- Excellent Microsoft/Google Suite Skills – Excel/Sheets, PowerPoint/Slides
- HubSpot knowledge required
- Startup experience preferred
- Monitor market trends and conduct market research for competitive insights, then use that data to make business recommendations and presentations
- Write compelling content in the form of emails, blogs, social posts, etc. to attract business and support sales efforts
- Leverage AI content tools such as ChatGPT, Copy.ai, Jasper, etc. to repurpose content and scale content creation.
- Create slide decks or one-pagers as needed - working with designers to polish
- Be involved with brand development, as needed – logos, positioning, imagery, communication, storytelling
- Manage social profiles, including content creation and content calendar
- Help manage outside relationships with agencies and partners
- Setting up and sending Marketing and Sales sequences and emails
- Analyzing Marketing and Sales email campaign data
- Proofing and editing copy into exciting content that catches the eye
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
$60,000- $80,000 base + equity
Something looks off?