Senior Account Manager
Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business the business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing 250+% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to be the primary point of contact for Finexio Enterprise customers and ensure that the customer understands and experiences the value of Finexio products and services throughout their relationship with Finexio. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, detail oriented, able to work with other departments effectively and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. The Senior Account Manager is the relationship manager for assigned Enterprise Customers, proactively reaching out to them on any issues, new capabilities, and new opportunities, while managing the weekly reporting and review process. Ultimately, your responsibility is to have strong relationships with our company's clients to boost our brand and profits in the long run.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in a customer-facing, account-management roleTrack record of successfully managing clients, action planning, and fielding escalations
- Ability to manage several customers and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze and manage customer data
- Positive, can-do attitude combined with an ability to manage customer expectations and be assertive and persuasive
- Work beyond regular office hours when needed; limited travel is required.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Previous start-up experience a plus
- Owns the success of the assigned Finexio’s enterprise customers including program management, and customer account and relationship management
- Maintains strong knowledge of the customer portfolio and able to articulate the primary analytical goals and business imperatives
- Maintains an understanding of customers’ immediate, short, and long- term business needs in order to protect, retain and increase revenues
- Drives quarterly reviews including industry insights, best practices and portfolio expansion and insights
- Promotes new Finexio solutions to assigned enterprise customers
- Continually monitors client’s portfolio to expand adoption providing strategic insights to promote growth
- Influences the product roadmap based on customer feedback through participation in Product Meeting
- Works closely with support team serving as the lead account manager in order to handle escalations and develop communication to all clients
- Contributes to case studies, Statement of Work (SOW) and RFP/RFI responses, certifications, audits, etc.
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
- Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
- Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
- Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
- Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000 base + equity & potential bonus